Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching up!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post...I was on a roll posting at least once a week there and now I let it go for a while.

I've been trying to walk about 2-3 miles a day with the kids...Christopher is riding his bike and was loving it for a while, now he really seems to dislike it (afraid he's going to fall for some reason). Karrington loves her little outside naps in the stroller, she just relaxes.

I started the weightloss process...it's going slowly but surely it's coming off. I said last time I was down to 225, but the following day was 227...now i'm down to 223 so I'm seeing a little progress. I'm not doing entirely the Weight Watchers program...I'm trying to watch how many calories I take in and trying to keep in my point range in some ways, but I've been havin dessert a couple nights a week that is outside my point range for the day. Things are moving along and I think my walking is helping that. I need to step up my weekend walks though...I may be able to pull off 2-3 miles weekdays, but weekends I need to be doing much more.

I started classes Saturday. My online class that is, and Monday was my first day on campus. This is going to be a busy semester...it's the closest to full time that I have had since Christopher was born, 10 credit hours. That may not seem like a lot to some of you, but with two kids and a husband who sometimes has to work at night, its a trying thing...I need to make time to be a wife, a mom, a housecleaner, an errand runner, a studier, a school attendee and many other hats I need to wear....but I'm gonna do this to the best of my ability and make A's!!! :)

My Online class is a class that will take a lot of my time, as will reading for my Geology class...I have my first Geology lab on Wednesday and still have yet to see what my Thursday class will entail...but I look forward to it.

I'm having problems right now trying to figure out what to do for Karrington's First Birthday...it's coming up in a month and I have yet to buy gifts, think of a theme or even really decide if it's budget friendly enough for us to have a party at all. So many things going on...on top of all that, I'm going to start Christopher in PreSchool in the next few weeks! Crazy how time flys and the kids grow so quickly. Well enough for today...I need to get my butt in gear and do a little reading for my classes!

AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment