Friday, September 10, 2010

BEEN TOO LONG!

So this post isn't likely to be that long but I really need to keep this up to date! I'm just so dang busy here lately! (Even though I make plenty of time to fac ebook..haha!)

School is 3 nights a week, plus an online class where I have to post more than one discussion question response a day it seems....so it's keeping me quite busy.

Christopher started PRESCHOOL...that is so super exciting to me! He has friends again that aren't adults which is AWESOME! (I think he may even have a little girlfriend, Miss Madison) :)

And then Karrington is going to be a YEAR OLD in only 15 days! How ridiculous is that?! I CANNOT believe that my little baby girl is getting so darn big! She is drinking LOTS of water during the day, so she is down to about 3 bottles of half formula/half organic whole milk and drinking mainly out of a sip py cup now. FINALLY! She is on to adult foods, I still have to break them up into pretty small chunks for her though, so she doesn't choke! And that child is a moving machine...she is on the run basically now and I can't keep up sometimes it seems. She has also found a new love for the grass...she absolutely hated it only a couple months ago but she cries at the door like a sad little puppy wanting to go out and play now...she's just adorable!
I do realize I need to start posting some pictures on here...I'll figure that out here in the near future, maybe make some time this weekend for that!

For now I guess that's it...except...I LOVE MY HUSBAND! I think he gets a little sad that I don't talk about him a whole lot, but then I remind him he didn't want to be a part of my life story online...so I'll just say I LOVE HIM! AMAZING MAN THAT HE IS!

AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment