Monday, September 27, 2010

Karrington's Kreations


So...my favorite hair bow/clip shop is closing as soon as she sells all her inventory (likely in the next week). I'm really sad about losing my beloved Emma Lee's Boutique, but Derinda is going back to school to get her Masters degree and I could not be happier for her!

With her closing shop, I wasn't sure where I was going to buy my bows...I have scanned through ebay and a few other etsy sites, but nothing was as good as ELB! So...I decided to open up my own Etsy Bow shop called Karrington's Kreations! :) The logo was done by a friend of mine, who is AMAZING...Bianca at BrioNova Designs (you can find her on Etsy and Facebook).

So ladies...I'm getting my shop up and running on Etsy in the next few weeks, I'll be posting updates, pictures and everything in as many locations as possible and reminders for you guys to all check out the shop! I'm so excited! I have been trying to find a means to keep me entertained and busy, other than school work, that could also make me some money and this just happened at the right time. It may be mid to late October before I have everything in full swing. I'm still trying to stock up on supplies, etc.

I'm starting the shop with varying sizes of bows in different colors and patterns...if that takes off like I hope it will, I will start doing flowers, headbands, felt shapes, you name it and I'll make it for you! I also thought this was a great time to get started with the holidays approaching, everyone wants to buy bows for their little ones. I'll also make designer bows for the holidays (Christmas trees, pumpkins, turkeys etc) I'm so so excited about this adventure, and I hope you are too...don't hesitate to email me @ amanda.donajkowski@hotmail.com, message me on facebook or give me a call or text if you have ideas or want something made custom...I'll make it happen!

Love you all!
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment