Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Better Late than NEVER!

I've been trying to hop on the blogging band wagon since before my daughter was born, TEN MONTHS AGO! I saw all my friends doing it and a million other mom's and after creating the web address, I didn't get any farther...I guess I felt in someway that everything I wanted to say was already said by someone else. I have finally come to the realization that every mother goes through some of the same things, but the story is never really the SAME! My story will be just that...MINE, my version of life..whether my day be alone, with school, with kids, my husband...I'm sure I'll have something interesting to vent about or something exciting to share. Maybe no one will read this but me, and maybe my husband, one day my children, but at least I will have recorded those special memories that often get lost in the the jumble of adult life. I may go back in time for certain blogs and recount a happy time that I missed by not doing this sooner, if you wish, come along for that ride! Whatever memories I decide to share will surely be special and I look forward sharing that with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment